We seek to glorify God in all we do, while building the life’s of the old and young to be witnesses of the love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, through Bible Study, Sunday school and Worship Services.
To reach the unsaved sinners through the gospel and witnessing while cultivating a warm fellowship in which everyone can experience growth through the love of God, study of the word, fellowshipping, and the joy of serving Him and others
What we believe:
- We believe that there is only one God, who has created all things for His glory and honor and has manifested Himself to mankind as the Father in creation, the Son in redemption, and the Holy Spirit indwelling in every born again believer.
- We believe his name is Jesus Christ and there is none other name given among men whereby we must be saved.
- We believe in the name of Jesus Christ we have the authority to heal the sick, save the lost, and cast out demons.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless human life, willingly took upon Himself all of our sins, died and rose again bodily, and is at the right hand of the Father as our advocate and mediator.
- We believe that apart from Jesus Christ, all people are spiritually lost and, because of sin, deserve the judgment of God.
- We believe in water baptism as remission and washing away of sins according to scripture, and this baptism includes complete immersion and is administrated in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that one must be born again spiritually to see and to enter the Kingdom of God.
- We believe that the Holy Ghost is essential to salvation and convicts the world of sin and draws people to Christ, and that it is a gift, evidenced by the speaking in other tongues as the spirit gives the utterance, just as on the day of Pentecost. It must be received by humble repentance and faith in Christ and his finished work on the cross
- We believe that the Bible is God’s divine written revelation to all people. It is the inspired, infallible Word of God, and the supreme and final authority on all matters upon which it teaches.
- We believe the Bible teaches that there is both a place called Heaven and Hell. The believer goes eternally to Heaven and the sinner eternally to Hell.